Meet Our Team
Dr. Bo Janczar, DC
Dr. Bo Janczar, DC is a gentle caring and highly skilled chiropractor, with over 33 years of experience in treating patients with chronic or acute back, neck, shoulder, sciatic nerve, and extremity pain.
As a chiropractor Dr. Janczar believes in natural healing; getting to the source of the problem and helping the body to self-correct. She also helps her patients achieve their wellness goals by educating them in the importance of exercise, nutrition and weight loss; allowing them to reach optimal health.
Dr. Janczar provides a warm and caring environment making each patient feel special.
- 1979-1981 Kean College Of NJ
- 1981-1985 Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic
- 1994-1997 Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic-Postgraduate
- Lifeguard and water safety instructor
- Emergency medical technician
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Board Eligible for Chiropractic Orthopedics
- 32 Years Of Private Practice
- Diversified Technique
- Worker's Compensation
- Auto Accidents
Honors and Awards:
- Bausch And Lomb Science Achievement Award And College Scholarship